Settings Main Screen
The settings screen is where connections are created for one or more MAS servers. Figure 2 below shows the Vendita MAS app with no connections created.
In order to add a connection press the "+" button in the upper right corner of the settings screen. A form is shown to enter the connection settings. This is shown in figure 3 below.
Add New MAS Server
- "Server Address" is the IP address of the MAS Server or the full domain name of the server.
- "443" is the standard port used for SSL communications, and this number should not be changed.
- "/mas" is part of the URL used for interacting with the MAS Server, and this should generally not be changed.
- "Username" and "Password" are the username and password used to connect the MAS Server.
- "Server Description" is an optional description of the server.
An example of the settings form is shown in figure 4 below.
Edit New MAS Server
When all fields are completed, press "Test" to determine if the fields were completed correctly, and if the server is available. A successful test is shown in figure 5 below.
After a successful test, press the "Save" button in the right corner of the form to save these settings.
If the test fails check the following:
- Username and/or password are correct. Check with the MAS Server Administrator if this problem persists.
- Server IP address or domain name is correct. Confirm this with the MAS Server Administrator is problem persists.
- Ensure that the MAS Server is online and operational, and network infrastructure enables the server to be reached.